Oregon Beach Vacations Terms and Conditions:
Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel your reservation 0-29 days prior to your arrival, there will be no refund issued.
The following are terms and conditions offered with the confirmation of your reservation.
(1) The minimum rental age is 24 or older. Minors should not be in possession of alcohol. Violations will result in being evicted from the property you have rented, and no refunds will be issued.
(2) Please review the driving directions and the maximum number of vehicles you are permitted to have. If you have more than the property allows, please contact a reservation agent at 800.723.2383 for an alternate property. Please note, additional vehicles at your rental property could be towed or issued a ticket by the city at your expense.
(3) Rental Ordinance requires quiet hours in residential neighborhoods between 10:00pm-8:00am. Neighbor complaints regarding noise may result in a guest relocation or removal from the property without refund.
(4) Please make sure to secure your trash in the provided trash receptacle. If the receptacle is full, please contact our office immediately at 800.723.2383.
(5). Check-in time is 4:00pm and checkout time is 11:00am. We do not allow early check-ins or late checkouts.
(6) Please allow up to 24 hours for the refrigerator in your unit to cool your food. Filling an empty refrigerator with groceries requires to work hard to cool your food especially if the refrigerator has sat empty for a couple of days. We suggest bringing ice if you are bringing a lot of groceries with you.
(7) For your convenience, you will find a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, soaps and shampoo. All bedding, towels, dishwasher detergent, liquid dish soap and laundry detergent are provided. Oregon Beach Vacations does not replenish supplies during your stay.
(8). The cleaning fee includes routine clean up after your departure. At the end of your Oregon Beach Vacation stay, if your unit is equipped, please start one load of towels. Please do not wash the bed linens, as housekeeping will replace them upon your departure. In addition, please wash your dishes, take out the garbage, and turn down the heaters to 55 degrees. Please do not leave more than three loads of laundry, as you will be charged an extra $25/hour for this task to be completed.
(9). We provide comfortable and quality surroundings for our guests so they may fully enjoy their stay. We ask that you use care with the accommodations so that others may also enjoy them. Please be responsible for your own actions and your guests while occupying the unit. Please do not leave children under the age of 16 years unattended in the unit.
(10). Many of our units are oceanfront units with access to the beach and are located among residences so please respect the property rights of others. Use designated beach access for safety and stay away from cliffs that might give way under foot or be subject to damage from erosion. Please do not build fires on the beach unless located in a designated area. Oregon Beach Vacations does not guarantee that beach access is available to all units.
(11). INTERNET SERVICE has been installed by the owner in some of our homes and no additional charges are billed to guests who use this service. Below are some tips to help you log in successfully. If unable to connect please contact our office between 8am-5pm and we will attempt to trouble shoot and/or contact the internet service provider.
- Confirm your password is entered correctly.
- Passwords are case sensitive, meaning, Travel14 is not the same as travel14.
- Be sure to enter the password exactly as it appears.
- Restart (power cycle) the modem.
- Unplug your modem's power cord for at least 30 seconds and then plug it back in again. Wait 2 minutes for the modem to finish its restart.
- Restart (reboot) your computer or device.
- Power OFF and restart your computer (or device). To give your computer a chance to clear out its cache and reconnect settings, wait at least 2 minutes before trying to access the Internet.
(12). Some of our units offer hot tubs. Please observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the unit regarding the safe use of the hot tub. The hot tub and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous and can be slippery when wet. You accept and assume all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio/deck areas and release Oregon Beach Vacations and the homeowner from any and all liability or loss that may result in connection with the use of the hot tub. Oregon Beach Vacations makes no guarantee related to the hot tub.
(13). In the properties that accept pets, only two are allowed. You must clean up after you pet in the yard, the neighborhood, on the beach, etc. Properties, which allow pets, will have a $50 fee charged to the booking. You must call our office, prior to the final payment, if you are not bringing a dog to the home, at which time the fee will be removed from your booking. The fee cannot be removed from the booking once final payment has been processed.
(14). If maintenance or repairs are required at the home during your stay, please notify us immediately and allow access to the home to a representative of Oregon Beach Vacations to make the necessary repairs. Please notify our office at 800.723.2383 immediately if you are unsatisfied with the condition of your rental home upon your arrival.
(15). Oregon Beach Vacations is not responsible for the recovery cost of lost or stolen personal property. Items not claimed after 30 days will be disposed of.
(16) All information contained in our website is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. All of the homes we represent are independently owned. Therefore, from time to time, owners may choose to leave the Oregon Beach Vacations program, add or remove furnishings, amenities, etc. Oregon Beach Vacations will make every attempt to re-accommodate our guests to a like property. Oregon Beach Vacations does not guarantee beach access, views or neighborhood noise levels.
(17) Oregon Beach Vacations reserves the right to charge your credit card for damage, theft, or excessive cleaning as a result of your tenancy in the unit. Furniture should not be moved in any unit. You will be billed a fee of $25 per hour to return moved furniture to its proper location.
(18). Occupancy is specifically LIMITED to the MAXIMUM number of people indicated on rental agreement.
(19). Sheets for bunk beds will be placed on top of each bunk.
(20). Oregon Beach Vacations makes no guarantee regarding hot tubs, Internet, or appliances. We will make reasonable effort to repair during your stay within normal business hours.
(21). Smoking is not allowed in the rental. Violations may result in a $500.00 penalty.
(22). A non-refundable per pet fee of $500.00 will be charged if you bring a pet to a non-pet friendly home. In addition, you will be asked to vacate the home or condo you rented immediately.
(23). Boats, RVs, trailers and campers are not allowed at any of our homes unless website states otherwise.
(24). This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, and shall be treated as though it were executed in Multnomah County. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in Multnomah County, Oregon. Guest specifically consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
(25). By renting with us we can enter you in occasional communications or promotions from Oregon Beach Vacations. We do not sell your information to any third parties, ever.
By accessing the home you have rented, you agree with the terms and conditions above.
We encourage your comments about your stay and the home you have rented. You may do so at www.oregonbeachvacations.com on the Guest Comments Tab for the specific home you have rented.
We Welcome Your Feedback, Comments and Suggestions. You may send those to us as follows –
- By Mail:
Oregon Beach Vacations
9020 SW Washington Square Rd. Ste 450
Portland, OR 97223
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org